is there a group i can advertise in for free to get people to come to my store

Carri1488303549

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

Hello Carri. It is not allowed to advertise your store in groups chat windows except if it is your own group. If you do that, you will be accused for spam. As in real life adversiments require more or less money. You can rent for few lindens an adboard in a place with high traffic. Another idea is to put in your store a sploder. You will put there some lindens and residents will get informed online about the pot and they will run at your place to earn some lindens. As i know many new stores and malls use it to make known their new places. Midnight Mania's also,  lucky chairs and maybe gifts, offers and discounts for your group members, always help. Good luck for your business.

there are plenty of groups out there just purchase your self a midnight mania board or lucky chair and search for groups dedicated to these devices these groups are pretty much a constant spam-a-thon with hundreds even thousands of daily posts from people advertising the midnight mania or lucky chair in their store 

Depending on what you sell, you may want to start a blog and then get yourself added to some of the feeds. There are also blogger groups that you can join as a retailer and pass along samples in hopes of getting some coverage there.

There are also hunts which cost you almost nothing. Just make a gift or recolor something you have previously made.  All of those will get you some coverage, but honestly there are SO many stores these days it is very difficult to get noticed. Just the way it is.

Good luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4600 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.