more suggestions

JoeC Mixmaster

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4536 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sorry I hope you all aren't getting tired of me now lol

I have a few more suggestions to add.

1. Built-in AO that will allow users to import notecards and animations from AOs so they will not have to wear an AO hud, this would increase the script load a lot as most advanced aos use a lot of scripts.

2. There is a very useful feature in firestorm called area search. you can search for objects to find in your area. Let's say you lost something you put out for decoration and you can't find it. This tool will let you find it easily. It's in the world menu.

3. IDK if I added this one alerady, but if not spellcheck.

JoeC Mixmaster wrote:

2. There is a very useful feature in firestorm called area search. you can search for objects to find in your area. Let's say you lost something you put out for decoration and you can't find it. This tool will let you find it easily. It's in the world menu.

That's also very useful for restoring the balance against treasure hunt participant stores who hide stuff in ridiculous places with the intention of keeping you at their place forever; like supermarkets change their layout regularly in an attempt to prevent you from buying what you need efficiently. It's quite fun, though, to bump your trolley into new stacked displays so they collapse, and then when the staff arrive to clear up the mess explain that "it wasn't there yesterday".

Rudi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4536 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.