Don´t understand new SL Exchange System

Kiefer Schuttelanz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4548 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, i am an older user in SL, but i was one and half year inactive, in earlier times you had a Magic Box Hosting place and a group for that, given by SLX, i had my place and my group tag, i rezzed my Magix Box with the group tag over my head and all worked. Nowadays SLX page doesnt work, it says to me it will be inactive until december, also a i cant find the SL Exchange Magic Box Hosting group, the free and official group, i only see the group tags on all the magic boxes placed in the hosting building near the SLX Headquarters, after asking Apoteus Silverman and a lot of people and not getting an answer, could PLEASE anybody answer me and help me with all that problems and explain me what i have to do? It would be wonderful, Thanks a lot, regards!

XStreet-SL was replaced by SL Marletplace, last year about this time. There are still hyperlinks in SLM that inaccurately point back to old XStreet-SL pages, and therefore give that error.

SL Marketplace is about to launch a new "Direct Delivery" system that will eliminate the magic boxes, so maybe some of the magic box maintenance features are off-line for that transition?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4548 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.