URGENT QUERY -- ABOUT FOLLOWING???? CAN YOU FOLLOW SOMEONE IF YOU'VE BEEN BLOCKED OR MUTED?????

lolalab69

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello there peeps

I've been having probs with a former friend...stirring up trouble and spreadin lies etc..and now my new boyfriend, who has also unfriended her because she was hassling him through IMs, has had notifcation that she is 'following' him through the sl profile option. ..like she is stalking him.

So he has muted/blocked her....so will she STILL be able to follow him at all now???  Will she still be able to see his profile if he has it open access to Everybody or Second Life????

I look forward to your advice/suggestions.

2 answers to this question

I don't care for the "follow" option either, but I don't believe that there's any way to turn it off. Muting should not have any effect either, since that is an in-world function.  This "following" business is part of LL's facebooky style for the web profiles.  You can make it very dull and boring for anyone to "follow" you, though.  Just edit your Privacy settings to make them as restrictive as possible.  You can set them so that no one can post to or read your feed, and you can set each of the other options to "Nobody" or "Friends", so that there's essentially nothing for anyone else to see except the very basics that are always visible for anyone.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4551 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.