Marketplace - unable to upload new products

Emilia Redgrave

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello guys,

we have here since 2 days massive issues to upload fresh items to Marketplace. We proceed as usual, but the website of "Manage Inventory" does not show any of the items we put in the Magic box. Resetting Magic box, Synchronizing and site refreshing didn't work at all. The box is shown as online and connected. Same problem also with my co-worker and her Magic box on the same island.

Does any of you know whats wrong? This problem is pretty serious. Thank you

Check the Magic Box Status page and make sure all your Magic Boxes are properly displayed (at the very bottom of the page, on the left-hand side). If you get a prompt box that tells you XStreet is closed, click "Cancel" to dismiss that message. It looks like this:

magic box status - Cancel to get past warning box.png

Force Remove all of them, then go in-world and reset them all. Finally go back to Manage Inventory and Sync Marketplace with Magic Boxes. That usually helps.

magic box status - registered Magic Boxes.png

Hello, I have the same problem since the last two days.

I have version 3.0.11, its  change colors correctly when I add items or people buy

I have no old version to rez the ground

But I'm afraid to do whatDarrius  suggests "Force Remove all of them " does not erase all the content?

Just reset after?

When you "Force Remove" (by clicking on the Remove link to the right of each Magic Box listed), all you are doing is removing the memory of the Magic Box from XStreet and Marketplace. As soon as you Reset each Magic Box using the "Reset" option from the Magic Box menu, both XStreet and SLM will have the memory again.

When you have reset every Magic Box ... then you use the "Sync Marketplace with Magic Boxes" button in Manage Inventory so that Marketplace talks to each Magic Box in its new memory.

It's important to say again .. when you Force Remove .. it does NOT change the Magic Box at all, so you won't lose anything inside any Magic Boxes.

Yes Darrius, thank, I can  see my   all products now.
I did how you wrote and  nothing of tragic happened, more I increased  my  knowledge.

BTw, before, I  rezzed  the xstreet  box in an other sim and the  issue was gone, so now iI dont know what was the right solution---LOL

ok so I had to move and moved my box . it was fine till I put a new item in the box. it changed color all that jazz and I did what work for eveyone else here .. and now everything on my store says Item unavailable.  I  have the new Xstreet SL Magic Box v3.0.11 it lights up  and changes colors when I put stuff in it but now  nothing works ,,, OMG HELP ...

Make sure you follow the instructions about going to the Magic box status page. After you remove all the listed "Servers" (Magic Boxes) then reset them one at a time and wait for it to completely cycle before you move to the next box. Finally after they are all reset AND they show up on the Magic box status page properly ...

THEN you can use the Sync Marketplace with Magic Boxes button.

Patience, go slow .. it will work. Trying to rush only causes it to fail.

Josh Susanto wrote:

The instructions are crap.

I think I proved that with the order of the nonexistent item.

Sorry Josh, I guess I was less than clear. The "instructions" I was referring to were the ones I gave earlier in this thread, not the LL stuff. (However, if you were referring to my earlier instructions as well .. umm .. thank you for the feedback? LOL)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.