I got a 'freebie' from the marketplace & can't find it in my inventory.

LolaBabyK

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4567 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I saw the pop-ups asking to 'accept', but I logged out thinking they'd be there next time I logged in. Well, they aren't, lol. I've checked my inventory- not there. They were only freebies, but I was looking forward to those pretty shoes! Also, I revieved e-mails directing me to 'slurls'??? Just a landmark...? Any suggestions? Thx :)

3 answers to this question

since they were freebies you could re-buy them if you paid money for them contact the creator most will be more than happy to re-send if you don't accept an item, log out with out accepting an item or crash before accepting an item that item is treated as not wanted and doesn't reach your inventory 

• Like 1

I have accepted a lot of items lately (fashion blogger here) that have NOT made it into my inventory, so there is an issue of some kind. It may be viewer related or simply a delivery issue. Buying the free items is indeed the way to go. You can find that exact item by looking in your purchase history on the marketplace. It will take you right to the page, so no need to hunt for it.  I have no idea about the emails. If they are indeed SLURLs they are most likely safe, but if in doubt, just don't click :D.

Hello LolaBabyK and welcome to SL and SL Forums. I had a look in your profile and i noticed that your only 3 days old. So i will start from the beginning. When your order something from Marketplace is good to be online in world. When you get your purchase (usually after some seconds or minutes but it can take more) a pop up window appeared in your sreen on the down right corner where you have to click "Keep". After that the easiest way to find you new staff is to open the 2nd tab of your Inventory called "Recent". However if meantime you relog (log out and log in back) you can find them into the folder called "Objects" in your main inventory. When you open boxes, a folder is created with all contests the box includes in other position in your inventory so, if you have difficulties to find something is good to type the name of the product or at least a part of it into the "Filter Inventory" on the top. When you purchase something you recieve mails about your purchase confirmation. These mails usually include url's about how you can easily buy lindens and about what you have to do if you don't get your stuff (about TOS also etc). Don't worry about these url's

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4567 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.