Cant receive items from a vendor

mrslucky04

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4570 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have been unable to receive items from a certain vendor and they have tried to force deliever the items and still nothing..... any ideas as to what the problem may be?

I didnt mute anything... it was a release of the ABC horses and i am the only one that had the problem.. they tried to transfer them to me in an IM but that didnt work unless there were standing right next to me... 

3 answers to this question

A vendor, or a merchant on Marketplace? 

If it's a scripted vendor in a shop in world, the vendor may be malfunctioning.  The owner will need to repair it and, meanwhile, just send you the merchandise directly from his inventory. 

If it's a problem with Marketplace, the merchant can still send you the item directly from his inventory.  He doesn't need to go through the Marketplace system if there's some problem with its Redelivery function.  You send him L$ and he sends you the goods.  If it's any more complicated than that, submit a support ticket at https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/, selecting Marketplace from its pulldown menu.

mrslucky04 wrote:

I didnt mute anything... it was a release of the ABC horses and i am the only one that had the problem.. they tried to transfer them to me in an IM but that didnt work unless there were standing right next to me... 

That's strange indeed.  If you could get the transfer when you were standing right next to the merchant, though, I assume that you have the horses now, right?  It still doesn't explain the problem, but I suppose if you have the horses it doesn't make any difference now.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4570 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.