Image uploading

Lukai Zufreur

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Ok, so I am attempting to upload images for my products. But when I attempt to do this, nothing happens. I click the Upload Image button, and it brings up a notice with the dimension suggestions and such, with a link saying to click it, to upload. So I do that, and absolutely nothing happens.

--

IN RESPONSE

--

No I clicked the button, clicked the link it provided to be able to upload, and it does nothing, it does not bring up a browser or anything. No action at all.

3 answers to this question

I assume that you are talking about uploading images to your Marketplace store, not to SL.  It takes a while to upload an image.  I have timed some of mine at 30-45 seconds, during which the screen does absolutely nothing.  There's no progress bar, .... nothing.  You just have to trust that it's working.  That's assuming that you did more than just click the upload button.  Clicking it should have opened a search window so that you could navigate to an image on your own hard drive, select it, and then click the OK button.  If the image is in an acceptable format and not over the size limits, all should be well.  If not, you should get an error message in about a minute, when the system times out.

• Like 1

Yes I have the same problem. No search window appears when I click 'Click here to select an image to upload' NOTHING happens. I mail my pictures to my girlfriend and use her computer to upload pictures. Here is no problem but I would like to avoid the mailing procedure.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3464 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.