I Can No Longer Edit or Teleport to My Land! (Help Needed ASAP!)

KandeeLovesJay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My boyfriend owns 2 pieces of land and two homes. Today after logging in he found that he can no longer teleport to one of our households and he can no longer edit the land or household settings for either. He also created a group last week to go along with the households but now the group is gone! Can anyone please help us with this problem? 

i can see what might have happened though i'm sure someone knows better your BF created a group probably deeded the land to group and didn't bother inviting anyone to the group so after 48hours with only 1 person in the group it was disbanded and because of that you can't do anything with the land i could be wrong though

Welcome to Second Life Forums, Kandee.

I agree with Claireschen; it does look probable that this is because the group was disbanded. Your boyfriend needs to get directly in touch with LL via a support ticket or try Live Chat for further advice.  I don't know if they can reinstate the group, but they should be able to change the ownership of the land back to him.

https://support.secondlife.com/contact-support/

LL will not do anything unless this was mainland.  If you are on a private estate contact the estate owner.  They can repossess the land and then return it to your bf. Since groups don't pay tier, they should have his name as the landowner in their records. 

When creating a group you must send invitations out and at least one person has to accept and become a member within 48 hours.  This is also true if everyone but the owner leaves a group.  If he doesn't recruit new members, it is disbanded automatically.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.