need help!

Raphielo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4621 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you can't see it immidiately in your inventory, I advise you to search a keywoard, and if that fails, go to the Second Life Marketplace, and try finding out the name of who was selling the item behind their shop. IM them in-game, and see if you can ask her (or him) to resend you the item that you bought that you cannot find in your inventory - I have had that problem before, where it won't pop up in my inventory, so I asked the creator to kindly resend it.

Adding to the other replies, the complete avatar must have been delivered as boxed (like most items in SL). Try a search by keyword as it's been suggested to you. You may find a box. You will have to unpack it in a place where you are allowed to rez boxes (a sandbox will do if you don't have a place of your own, you'll find plenty of them in search). See here about opening boxes:

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Opening-boxes/ta-p/700185

If you still cannot find the item, contact the merchant and ask politely for redevilvery.

Raphielo wrote:

hmm, it says in my order history that the item has been delivered, could just be taking a little while ill wait it out if it doesnt arrive ill request a re-delivery thanks for the help!

If you purchase stuff at Marketplace and you have problems with delivery failures, you can also submit a ticket --> Marketplace category --> Failed Marketplace Delivery. Explain analytically what was happened, include the order number and the name(s) of the item(s) that failed to be delivered and wait for a reply.

(Not yet, is good to wait up to 24 hours)

If you were marked busy or afk when you ordered it...you wouldve lost it. If the item is no transfer, usually the creator wont have an issue replacing it for you. Drop them a notecard and explain that its lost (if it hasnt turned up by now). You will need to copy the transaction history onto the note so they can see it also...hope it gets sorted for you :-)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4621 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.