Marketplace issues

Jenna Lierfatte

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4596 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The last few weeks I've had so many deliveries hung between the item being delivered and the marketplace accepting this fact and paying me.  How long have you been waiting?  If it's more than 8 hours then I would be concerned but if it's up to 8 hours, the transactions might yet complete.

I do think it's something they've done recently because this problem started recently for me.

Sometimes I've noticed a full day or two between the sales notification date on the marketplace & it appearing on my transaction history. The few times that I've discovered that happening has got me to thinking that I should be comparing sales and payments more often than I have been. I can't say that the payment's never eventually come through...but then maybe I've just never noticed the odd missing payment...

• 3 weeks later...

Has this problem been resolved?

I sell horses on MP for a friend of mine, she gets 100% of the sales. I haven't seen any pass through payments on my Transaction history, and our first tests showed pass throughs. I could see the money coming to my account from marketplace and immediately paying over to her.

I just talked to her and she did get money, she had no idea where it was coming from then, ha ha ha (its raining $L). I'll have her spot check tomorrow if the payments are showing in her transactions.

Is Transaction History supposed to show pass through payments from MP?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4596 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.