reactivated a account..my inventory is empty..and i went shopping today..and everything is lost...si

Amilia Sparta

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I just reactivated my account..my avie i had since 2008..anyway came opn as a noob..and all my inventory is gone..i spent my money to buy new skin and hair,and clothes..and they are missing too..and my inventory keeps saying loaded..i cleared my chace many times and it isn't working...help please

2 answers to this question

Hello Amilia and welcome back to SL. As reported here, "Even if your account is restored, the associated inventory, land, and Linden dollar balance may be unrecoverable."

About today now. You said that you go shopping today and you purchased skin, hair, clothes. Where? At Marketplace or in world? Did you get your purchases or you still you are waiting for them? Did you click "Keep" in all pop-up windows to get your stuff? We need more details about. You can edit your post (Options --> Edit).

About your inventory. Relog in a protected land like Smith for example. If you use V3 and you can't choose a different location to log in,  in your log in screen give the command: Menu Me --> Preferences --> General Tab --> Enable "Show on login" --> OK.  After click the down arrow where it says "Start at" and choose <Type region name> --> Smith --> Login. Stay there under the water, open your inventory, type something in search there and wait fetching all your items till the last one. Assuming that all your previous stuff has been deleted, you haven't so many items but the first time you run the viewer after 3 years, it takes some time.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4593 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.