the official mesh viewer items equipping in slightly the wrong place?

Lyky Mode

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4595 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

how can i fix the mesh veiwer equiping objects in a slightly different place then all of the other veiwers it is making my full prim avatars not work properly?

i mean that objects that i had befor updating to mesh when i equipthem they still like if they ere set to head they still wear on head but they are out of place slightly in 3.whatever but in 2.yadayada it still wears right i will supply a picture of my best example shortly

its almost like when they updated the scripting of the veiwer they slightly changes(by acsident) the exact location of the attachpoints

final edit

forget it i fixed it on my own have a great day

2 answers to this question

I assume you mean that you have made a mesh avatar and that parts of it are not attaching to your av correctly.  When you attach objects to your av, they attach at default points and usually need to be adjusted with your in-world Edit tools.  Because avatar body shapes vary, the adjustments you make for one avatar generally do not work for another one.  Each person has to make the appropriate Edit adjustments for her/his own body shape.  There should not be differences from one viewer to another, however, since I believe those adjustments are all done server side.  You may want to ask this question in the Mesh forum for a more definitive answer.

Please give us a better idea of what the problem is. I have no idea what a 'full prim avatar' is. Avatars are mesh. If you are laying a rigged mesh over the avatar that completely covers it that is different than wearing a rigged mesh jacket.

When you say mesh viewer, there are a number of mesh viewers. There is the main viewer, the Mesh Project viewer, and the developement viewer, plus a number of TPV's that render mesh. Open Help->About to get the version you are using.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4595 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.