V3 on MAC Pro on 10.6.8 Can't View Profiles

Jaikke

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4580 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Finally wrapped my brain around V3 and don't want to use anything else.   Seems to run much more effeciantly on MAC than anything else I've tried thats full featured.

How we can go days with no fix on this one is hard to understand.

I have the SAME issue and support doesnt seem to know how to fix it.. i spent an hour trouble shooting for them to tell me to clean install and try again. Then if there is a problem still to start a ticket..smh  I cleared off all the 3rd party viewers so i could just us the SL viewer, not I think I may go back to Firestorm and deal with the crashing :( or DL an older version of SL viewer... has anyone else found a fix yet? 

Same problem. I LIKE viewer 2 though. I didn't think changing the profiles format was a great improvement. The old format was MUCH faster and saved automatically. For some, the new format may be fast enough but for those of us with low bandwidth, it seems to take FOREVER to load. I have to minimize it and come back later to read or add notes. I don't really want to go back to viewer 1, Phoenix or any other viewer with a viewer 1 like interface.

Update: I went back to version 2.8.1 and the profiles work again so it definitely is a viewer version 3.0.3 problem. I messed up the first time and had "download and install updates automatically" checked in pref's and it updated to 3.0.3 :P 

Remember to uncheck that pref if you want to roll back to an earlier version =^.^=

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4580 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.