Umm, ok? Mabey I don't wanna watch it

UncommonTruth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4602 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What's up with all the "watch some show on uptube" threads? Is that normal? I guess I just ignored them in general, because they are rather general, but they're everywhere! What does Top Model have to do with your avatar? Are these reportable? Or can I ignore them somehow so they aren't filling up my screen?

UncommonTruth wrote:

What's up with all the "watch some show on uptube" threads? Is that normal? I guess I just ignored them in general, because they are rather general, but they're everywhere! What does Top Model have to do with your avatar? Are these reportable? Or can I ignore them somehow so they aren't filling up my screen?

They are horrible SPAM!   People paid to come here and probably other places to...to spam this forum! 

Yes!  You can and please DO!   Report them!   Report as SPAM.   

(My guess is that the TV networks, in their desperation death throes, are resorting to all kinds of dirty tricks to try and get viewers.   TV shows make money by sponsors paying them, and no one wants to pay for a show that has no viewers.  So, it a act of pathetic desperation, by networks to employee dreadful little spammers that come to places like our forum)

Dcma? I have no idea what that is. I've been having a little report party with myself ^^ I refrained from reporting your threads, since I saw you posting actual comments, not just bot pasting or whatever it is they do. Its still very annoying to have to scroll through dozens of pointless threads to find any worth opening.

That being said, welcome to the forums fellow noob. I hope your rocky start doesn't ruin them for you. :matte-motes-smile:

Realy, like I'm betting most of the people who spend their free time browsing forums and playing net games, I dont watch much TV. Or sports, invite me to play, I'm there! Invite me to sit and watch, or worse, sit and watch someone talking about sitting and watching?! Nty. So your reference to speaking like a sports forum went right over my head. ^^

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4602 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.