Friends!

Naturelle Starbrook

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4584 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I am back after 4 years or so and have no friends.  Quite a bit has changed so I am doing my best to learn as much as I can.  I don't mind  ballrooms or some live music venues but not really into the "club" scene.  I love to shop and I just moved into a new home!   I am currently expecting my first SL child, there is no father, I just skipped that part..lol   I have joined some mommy and parent groups but they don't seem to be very active.   If you are looking for a new friend please send an IM or if you have a group you think I might like please send me a request to join!  I am usually in world mornings SLT.  Thanks :) 

Naturelle Starbrook wrote:

Hello, I am back after 4 years or so and have no friends.  Quite a bit has changed so I am doing my best to learn as much as I can.  I don't mind  ballrooms or some live music venues but not really into the "club" scene.  I love to shop and I just moved into a new home!   I am currently expecting my first SL child, there is no father, I just skipped that part..lol   I have joined some mommy and parent groups but they don't seem to be very active.   If you are looking for a new friend please send an IM or if you have a group you think I might like please send me a request to join!  I am usually in world mornings SLT.  Thanks
:)

Welcome back Naturelle!  And welcome to the SL forums!  My partner love to shop!  Me, not so much!  HEHEH!  Look her up.  Ladysue Kuhn.  I bet she would love to go shopping with you!   Sigh.  /me checks his linden balance.  I just know this is going to cost me!  HEHEH!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4584 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.