When will the problem with puchasing items from Market place be solved?

SallyAnne45

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

You might find it much faster to just buy the item inworld.  See who created the item you want, look for them in Search/People and check their profile for a teleport to their shop.

I almost always only use the Marketplace as a search method and buy in world.  Besides delivery failures there are delays, and I want what I want..now lol

Good luck

PS. I did not answer your question about when would get fixed...but the only answer is "who knows"  SL and the Marketplace are both full of bugs some get fixed some linger.   

Aside from shopping in world, which I recommend too, the other way to have a better shopping experience is to avoid buying more than one or two things at a time.  The shopping cart is fine, but it relies on an out-of-date system of Magic Boxes to do the actual product delivery.  If you put very many things into the shopping cart, the system can lock up and not deliver items.  I rarely buy anything in Marketplace at all, but when I do I never put more than a couple of things in the cart.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.