Can't choose 100% mesh why

Maranda Barcelos

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I wish people would at least read what I write before reacting to it.

The malicious insider would not post such a message here.

The fact that you can't load 100% mesh could mean that you are being prevented from doing so by someone who does not have 100% mesh to offer and does not want to compete with 100% mesh at least until they have some of their own. 

As for "vendetta", I DO take issue with people being lied to and repeatedly robbed.

Why doesn't everyone?

If it really is different from one browser to the next, I'm not sure how that would be helpful for my purposes unless LL can reliably detect what browsers are in use by merchants.

If that can be reliably detected, which browsers actually work at any given time could be correlated with which ones are actually being used to list 100% mesh, either now, or when the malicious insider begins to do that.

If he's not too smart, he might think, after reading the above, that he just needs to keep rotating the malfuction among browsers and rotating which browser he is using in order to avoid letting such correlation be used to narrow down his merchant identity(s).

But if he does that, it should actually just make him even easier to track, because the shifts in browser use and browser functionality would tend to match.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.