i have had all my four years work stolen by a bug in sl the names on all my flexis are anothers

Jess Relait

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

why not send LL a support ticket or open up a live chat if your premium they will know more about your bug than a resdident to resident help forum 
one possibility is you used a prim in your creation you didn't create and that became the root prim when you linked it together. if it's a real bug LL should be able to fix it 

What probably happened, as Clairschen suggests, is that you started working with a prim that someone else made, so it shows them as the creator.  You could either go back and re-create every single one of those prims yourself or -- much easier -- just replace one of them with a prim of your own and make it the root prim of the linkset.  (For example, if you have made a flexi skirt, replace the waistband -- the root prim -- with a prim of you own.) Then it doesn't make any difference what creator name is on the child prims.  The object itself will show your name as the creator.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4611 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.