kneeling

MasterKen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4443 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

Lol, Keli, I think MasterKen is thinking of a different kind of kneeling, just a guess. Keli is right, Ken. Animations are what makes our avatars move, either an AO or a static pose or an individual animation, and as Keli has demonstrated, you can purchase them on the marketplace or search for them inworld.

If you're looking for the ability to kneel or assume other 'submissive' postures at any time or place in SL, most 'slave collars' include an animation to do that. You don't have to wear the collar in a visible way, either. I had one alt that I took all the collar scripts from an inexpensive and modifyable collar, and transferred them to a ring that he wore (I just used a simple torus prim for the ring).. Did all the functions, but didn't look so obvious.

There are also HUD's that can position your avatar in any sort of pose, and act as an AO for movement. I know of one that can allow you to kneel, or to get on all fours and crawl instead of walk. I can't remember the maker of that one off-hand, and it's been a year or more since I used that product for any of my alts, or since I checked their store, so I don't know the name off hand, or if they are still around. Send me an IM in-world if you want a lead on that particular item.

Search is your friend. Even if your reason for seeking this isn't related to Master/slave roleplay, search in-world or on SL Marketplace for 'Slave Collar' or 'Slave HUD' and you'll find lots of things that will facilitate this pose action.

With a kneeling animation.  This can be found in several different forms.

1.  Just an animation, all by itself.  Open the animation from your inventory, click Play in World.  There are sets of freebie BDSM animations.

2.  In a poseball.  Right click the poseball, select Sit.

3.  In a collar.  Scripted slave collars have lots of submissive animations in them.  Open Collar makes a free one.  Click the collar for the menu, and select your pose.

4.  In scripted furniture, such as a bed.  Many scripted beds have BDSM animations in them.  While sitting on the bed's poseballs, left click the bed and select your animation from the menu.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4443 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.