Do you

Lily Karlsbar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Since I make my own clothing, includind bras, panties, and camisoles, I don't need more shops. I have more lingerie than I have any use for. What I have in Sl is pretty much the same as what I buy and wear in RL (or at least what I want to buy and wear in RL - for example, I have an SL bra that I would really like in RL but I couldn't find it in my size).

But we could use more shops, better selection, and lower prices in RL:matte-motes-big-grin:

"I think you have an obsession with lingerie..."

Many women in SL have an obsession with lingerie. But then, in RL many have an obsession with lingerie. At least, we like lingerie for more than just functional value. In RL I wear lingerie that (in my opinion) is very pretty, feminine, and in colors that are attractive to me, even if no one else will see what I am wearing. Same in SL.

A lot of shops that sell clothing/avatar accessories/etc. also have a lingerie section. The selection isn't as large as a shop that only sells lingerie but there are so many shops out there that you end up with quite a large selection of lingerie. The catch is that you really need to find places just by going shopping.

"Many women in SL have an obsession with lingerie. But then, in RL many have an obsession with lingerie. At least, we like lingerie for more than just functional value. In RL I wear lingerie that (in my opinion) is very pretty, feminine, and in colors that are attractive to me, even if no one else will see what I am wearing. Same in SL."

I was merely in jest, as this is her third topic on the subject. :P

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.