Let us make multi Marketplace stores on one AV

Shoki Feden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4671 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I never worked out why we can not do this already, but if you agree then maybe reply and if enough do.. maybe we can :D

We can keep different products completely separate! (yes I know the buyer can filter it down but I want 2 shops in world, and 2 shops on Marketplace)

I would prefer not to use an alt, and can't get my head round why this is not poss already :O

I don't see it being tricky for linden to put this in place either, I understand there will need to be a way to say which magic box belongs to what shop but of course you would just need to use 1 for each and then have some way to tell marketplace what box goes with what shop which sounds easy to me also.

This will be good for the customers also, if you buy from an alt you might have a slower reply as its not the primary shop/account.

In terms of what income comes from what shop ok that might be slightly more tricky I understand that however only if someone wants to separate it. But again im sure this could also be done but would require a little more work.

This is even more critical to bring up LOUDLY at this stage ... as they are putting the finishing touches on DD. If they don't build in the ability to Split Inventories now then this feature request will never happen.

As it stands now, the entire inventory of all Magic Boxes you own is eligible for listing in your Marketplace. However you can only select one Store in which to list. If they allow you to have more than one store then you must "split" your inventory; some sold in one store, some sold in another, etc.

Direct Delivery will do essentially the same thing in that it will have exactly one "entire inventory" .. the Inventory for your Avatar. They need the ability for an Avatar to own more than one store or they will "design out" the ability to ever create this feature in the future.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4671 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.