Problem with Marketplace.

Nomica

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4639 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

you can look on your marketplace account under order history and see if they failed or if they are in que..

i had 9 items fail on me earlier to be delivered..

it's a pain in the butt i know..

if they are in que then  you have up to 8 hours before it will fail and not charge you...that or it will send them before the 8 hours is up..the weekends are bad for marketplace deliveries..

Hello Nomica and welcome to SL Forums. Normally you must to wait 24 hours. That's what officially LL reports. If this time expires and you are sure that you didin't get your purchases and you haven't them in your inventory, submit a ticket https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ --> Marketplace --> Failed Marketplace Delivery. Explain analytically what was happened and wait for a reply.

Alternatively open your Dashboard --> Shopping --> Marketplace --> My Marketplace --> My account --> Order History --> If you see that your last purchases delivered means that the merchant(s) got payed --> Take a copy of your last purchases (there you see the name of the merchant)--> Open your inventory --> create a New Notecard --> Paste there --> send the notecard to the merchant(s) describing what was happened and asking politely for redelivery.

Good luck.

Why is the taking of the money never fails but getting what one paid for does... I paid for an item, got the delivery pop-up, click Keep but never got the item...

Also, I can't clear or adjust amounts in my chart for the last several hours either, I can add items, but each time I click the Update Quantities button I get this message .. 

So sorry to keep you waiting. We'll be right back!

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.

Continue  Shopping

If you got the delivery pop up and clicked Keep, then you may have an inventory problem. The items may show up if you clear cache and relog. Happens all the time. 

Also make sure you are logged in when the items are delivered, because items sent by objects will cap when IMs do.

I am aware of the inventory bug and thankfully that has not happened to me since 2006 (*touches wood) [and not "THAT" type of wood] but I recieved all the other items prior and after (I am on a buying spree for a Haunted House I am building) without delay or disappearance... so I rule out the bug... this is purely an SL glitch that has resulted in lost Lindens and a lost item.  And to make matters worse, I have spoken with a person in that product group who has been waiting weeks for someone to address a similar problem with their purchase.

That's nice, I experience inventory loss problems routinely, and what you describe happening to you happens to my customers now and then; in any case if the item was delivered and you accepted it, this is not a standard non delivery problem but some other malfunction.

In any case I am puzzled why you are speaking in terms of a lost item and lost Lindens when someone has given you instructions for filing a support ticket.

LOL don't be puzzeled. I am aware of the Support Ticket process and have good and very bad experiences with Linden/Merchant resolution time lines ranging from days to months...

I appreciate the help but I am venting more then I am requesting assistance :)  and until this situation has been resolved, the bottom line is I neither have the item nor the $$.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4639 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.