hello good afternoon, I came here to inform you that there are people in sl to do that spans

VIPER Langer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4616 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hello good afternoon, I came here to inform you that there are people in sl to do that spans the geralmete usuariso receive emai in the Liden, span I think it's fake, I'll send you:

PC Spitteler: Linden Labs have recently made the decision to kill older unused accounts from the grid.The reason for this is the amount of unused accounts are lagging inventory servers. If every avatar has just one alternate account, thats 2x as much storage is unnecessarily used. From October 1 2011, Linden Labs will commence killing any account that has not been signed into for 60 days.

Sis Acorn

Esta pessoa mencionada ao final nao faz parte da liden lab, pois isso sai fora das regras TOS de secondlife creio eu.

Atenciosamente.

4 answers to this question

It's only a rumour, one of many similar rumours that constantly fly about.

BUT what's the worst that can happen if it is true? Everyone who has an alt that hasn't been used for a long time will log in more often? Maybe. And those accounts that don't get used get put on ice?

I do not understand why anyone would get their flippers in a flap over this particular rumour. 

Thank you for bringing it to our attention, VIPER, and also, welcome to Second Life Answers, and should you see anything worthy of an abuse report, submit one in world by clicking on the "help" "report abuse" option at the top of the screen. It will get looked at by a Linden official there, whereas here, the readership is fellow residents, and rarely the Linden people.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4616 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.