Marketplace is giving my items away for free -_- HELP

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4618 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay I own AngelRED Couture. For 9/11 I gave away one of my template packs for 0L for that day ONLY. At midnight my time I switched the price to what it normally would be. Now sometimes it sells for the normal price and sometimes it says it sold for 0L. I don't understand this and I know I could just replace the item with a new one in the magicbox but this shirt has a ton of sales and many good reviews and is one of the top in the templates section so I really don't want to do that. Any suggestions on how to fix this withouth doing that? The marketplace owes me like 6k because of all this -_-

Okay I own AngelRED Couture. For 9/11 I gave away one of my template packs for 0L for that day ONLY. At midnight my time I switched the price to what it normally would be. Now sometimes it sells for the normal price and sometimes it says it sold for 0L. I don't understand this and I know I could just replace the item with a new one in the magicbox but this shirt has a ton of sales and many good reviews and is one of the top in the templates section so I really don't want to do that. Any suggestions on how to fix this withouth doing that? The marketplace owes me like 6k because of all this -_-

Lexi, it is a stale shopping cart issue that has been around since the site launched last year. It is one of the things that the Commerce Team is aware of and is supposed to fix at some point. Any item that is price reduced and placed in a shopping cart during the promotion will stay there and be available to the buyer at the reduced price until they complete the shopping cart transaction. I had a free scarf last October 2010 that I set inactive/invisible since it is a seasonal item on November 1 2010, and I still get orders completing for it. Until this is fixed, my rule of thumb is no price promotions on the Marketplace. I will run them inworld where I can control the start/end dates. Hope that helps.

But LL continues to maintain that the shopping cart is not a problem, and focuses (in different words) upon the fact that the main shopping cart problem (being too fast for magic boxes to keep up with) will be fixed by DD.

Keep counting them chickens, LL. 

Some of them are bound to hatch eventually.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4618 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.