More down time for Marketplace are you serious???

CaptainCrazy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a business to run and this is not amusing at all.  It is not my fault that Linden Labs fired a lot of their staff therefore giving themselves double the workflow.

Please don't let Second Life slip back into the times where you'd take hours to sort out a problem all because something went wrong.

If you don't want to have to make people wait then here's a suggestion, don't fire your staff!  I mean you intigrated the Teen Grid into the adult grid after doing this and look where that got you.  3 months to reply to a ticket?

Second Life has got better the past few years but this is just stupid.  Don't give deadline times if you cannot stick to them, after all isn't that how a business is run?

As i said i, as i'm sure many others do, have a business to run and i am currently trying to help people and making myself look stupid in the process because i am unable to offer them the help they need because Maketplace is down.

If you can't handle deadlines then don't fire your staff.

That is all i have to say on the matter :matte-motes-asleep-2:

Hope you get it fixed soon.  This isn't a rant just an observational dispute.

I have a business to run and this is not amusing at all.  It is not my fault that Linden Labs fired a lot of their staff therefore giving themselves double the workflow.

Please don't let Second Life slip back into the times where you'd take hours to sort out a problem all because something went wrong.

If you don't want to have to make people wait then here's a suggestion, don't fire your staff!  I mean you intigrated the Teen Grid into the adult grid after doing this and look where that got you.  3 months to reply to a ticket?

Second Life has got better the past few years but this is just stupid.  Don't give deadline times if you cannot stick to them, after all isn't that how a business is run?

As i said i, as i'm sure many others do, have a business to run and i am currently trying to help people and making myself look stupid in the process because i am unable to offer them the help they need because Maketplace is down.

If you can't handle deadlines then don't fire your staff.

That is all i have to say on the matter :matte-motes-asleep-2:

Hope you get it fixed soon.  This isn't a rant just an observational dispute.

Yeah its annoying for the business owners and their clients. Sl has been running weird for a lot of people lately as well. One client signed in like normal and had another person's ava and thier inventory items. What is going on? If that continues to happen I would fear for the saftey of my own account and inventory items.

Hope you guys get this fixed and soon.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4635 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.