No difference between viewer 2 and viewer 3

Nikkesa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hey, I just downloaded and installed viewer 3, with hopes to be able to see/use mesh... I have this mesh avatar that I put on, and for some reason, I can't see it at all. I also can't upload mesh objects, or change anything in the options pertaining to "mesh" so, why is this? is there something that I have to do to enable me to use mesh?

Thanks ^_^

-EDIT

Rather then uploading (which I don't really care if I can do), I want to be able to VIEW mesh objects, which I dont seem to be able to do...

AND I have payment information on my file, and I have done the test, both thigns are in the green now, there is still no option for uploading mesh, or anything about mesh in the options...

4 answers to this question

There are certain things you need to do in order to upload mesh models.  You will find that discussed here: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Uploading-a-mesh-model/ta-p/974185

As far as the mesh avatar you have, I'm assuming you got that from someone inworld, so perhaps contacting them directly for assistance might work.

--Cinn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4634 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.