Songs you hate to admit that you actually like

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4683 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quinn Morani wrote:

I'm so glad to see this thread. I almost started one just like it on songs you're embarrassed to admit you like, but I never got around to it. I'm glad you did it instead! The downside, of course, is that now I'm forced to admit to being a sucker for Air Supply and Barry Manilow. *hangs head in shame*

Oh the horror. *joins in your head hanging*

Quinn Morani also wrote:

And Xanadu? I love that movie! In fact, seeing those songs here just drove me to Netflix where I discovered that it is available on my instant streaming account! I just added it to my queue and am SO going to watch it this week!!!!

Um... I own it... lol. *hangs head even lower*

...Dres

Void Singer wrote:

That's actually my 3rd favorite track on that album Darren... (proceeded by Half-Jack, and Girl Anachronism, and followed by Perfect Fit and Truce)....

That is such a great album (btw, Wildcat, it's the self-titled Dresden Dolls' first album), here's one you missed... lol...

...Dres

ETA: @Wildcat: Okay... I was confused... I thought you were asking Void about the Dresden Dolls album... lol.  Since "Pump up the Jam" doesn't seem like such an embarrassing name, I have to assume she was talking about the TMNT III soundtrack.  Just a guess.

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

OMG!!!  Yummy, Yummy Yummy...  Hahaha - I am going to put that one on my music player to torture all my friends...  Thank you, Perrie!

Cinn

We used to get very 'dirty' with that song replacing the word "Love" with something else that sort of rhymes.

Glad you like.  And actually, all the guys in that band were pretty solid musicians at that time, especially the bass player.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4683 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.