I've pursached a few packs of textures, I didnt' received them! I would like to download it in a rar

CatyPsp

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4689 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I've pursached a few packs of textures, and I didnt' received them!

I would like to download the textures in a rar o a zip file!

I don't have any 'second life' program installed and I don't want to install any.

Perhaps I've spen my money needlessly??? oohh!! :matte-motes-stress:

I only want the jpg textures to use in a personal desings, please!

I'm desperate! Could you help me, pleaseee????

Thanks in advance!

3 answers to this question

You need to have Second Life installed to receive purchases made in the Marketplace. Beside that you might not even be able to download them at all if the creator didn't set the permissions to do so. You could try to contact the creator - that however requires you to install Second Life, too!

SL Marketplace sells resources for use in the Second Life virtual world. What you purchased was a license to use those textures within Second Life, and they will have been delivered to the inventory of your avatar within the Second Life virtual world. Most, but not all, of the textures available on SL Marketplace are licensed ONLY for use within Second Life. If you want textures to use in other projects, like game development or art projects, you're really purchasing them from the wrong source.

To get what you purchased into a form that you can use on your computer for other projects, you are going to have to first install the Second Life application and log in to the virtual world, using the same account name and password that got you into this website, (using the "Advanced" mode, if you are using the default Linden Lab viewer 2 of Viewer 3), so you can access your inventory and see the items you purchased. Then read the "End User Licensing Agreement" notecard that probably was packaged with the textures, and see if that texture artist allows their work to be used outside of Second Life. If they do, and if the textures are full-permissions, you can open and view them from your inventory, one at a time, and then save them to your computer's hard disk one at a time, as .tga files.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4689 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.