How to change implants to skin color?

Floffeh

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4241 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I bought these implants 2 days ago & I don't know how to change them to my skin color.

I tried editing it & going to textures, but I don't have the texture for my skin.

I have the Kani Splotchy Bunny (Mocha) avatar & there isn't any skin texture or anything that would help. :/

Can anyone help?  :womansad:

Unless they have matched skins such as they do at XCite, you will not be able to get that texture however, you should be able to adjust the color.

Keep in mind that this takes a careful eye and some knowledge on how to adjust color tints from the Edit Box.  You may also want to consider talking to the maker of your avatar and I have found, most in the furry comunity are very easy to work with and excited to help.

I guess the world just isnt ready for DDD Bunnies. :)

Oh dear... for L$300 you could have bought the Nadine's by Foxbean Laboratories. Of all the Prim Breasts I own, these are my favorites! Fully resizable, multiple shapes, they come with four redgrave skins, one of which should match up well enough and they are Modify so you can tint as you like. Plus they fully support almost all clothing for implants!

Now if only I could find one of her vendors... The one in Busty Village Mall seems to have disappeared :(

Oh, that was cheap. Do you know if you can use the Luck Inc tops with those Foxbean breasts? That's the best place for skimpy clothing IMHO. I thought that Luck Inc only have tops for the Lolas?

I was trying on a mesh, full body avatar from Yabusaka yesterday, and even if the shape wasn't totally to my liking, I wonder if we will see more add-ons to the default old avatar. Maybe new implants made of mesh, to use with mesh tops. 

Thank you for the link! Have you tried to stand on a posestand, so you don't move, and click directly on the breast, not the part covered in clothing? What happens? Do you get up a blue menu that ask you if you will change size or appearence?

Or is it a prim thing included called something with HUD in the name?

And is it really NO instructions included? Sorry, but I have only tinted prim feet. 

I know what a HUD is and no. :[

It has no HUD. And I didn't try standing on a posestand..

It has instructions.

It says the following:

1) Simply wear the preferred size/shape boobs, Adjust the position and size as Desired.

(Avatars are many in size and form, there is no right or wrong way to fit)

I recommend seting your graphic preferences to max for mesh detail

2) Choose a skin tone and apply the texture to each boob.

(please remember to edit the parts individually by choosing "Edit linked")

3) Fine tune the skin tone with tint if necessary.

(please remember to edit the parts individually by choosing "Edit linked")

4) Click the Sculptie Tube Top to hide and again to unhide.

5) Also wear the optional Under-boob shadow (shirt) to add additional shading.

I've included the texture maps(full permission) for further customizing such like painting shaders, tattoos, matching and continuing fabric.

The boobs are beautiful and and the SL limitations are no obstacle. Be free and enjoy your Erotic fantasies!

Crumb Camel

It does say ''Fine tune the skin tone with tint if necessary.'' but there is no tint.

*me hugs you*

That ad is confusing. It says no permissions at all. Copy  Modify Transfer. But the instructions is like you are supposed to edit them manually. That does not make sense. Have you tried to copy them? If you edit manually, you risk ruining then totally if you really can't copy them. From the text, it sounds as you are supposed to edit linked prims and place the texture on each boob. And then tint manually. Try to contact the creator again, I don't dare to give you advice on how to fix this on your own. You tried to contact the seller? Maybe a script is broken in them.

I was searching on Google, you should think it is posted at least 1 tutorial about editing prim breasts manually? But my Google-fu is weak.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4241 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.