Any avatars you're not using?

Harvey Jillybean

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Harvey Jillybean wrote:

:-(

That page didn't work.. Tried all names in the worl, including "kjasgbvpw".. but it just gave me a error message.

But thank you so much for giving me my hopes up there for a while.. *cries*

Anshe Chung's RegAPI site doesn't tell you when a name is already in use. You need to log into SL with your current account, search for the firstname-lastname combination of your choice inworld, and find one that does not exist yet. Here are a few that seem to be free: Harvey Highwater, Lexx Deluxe, Leonard Lastchance, Lester Lyric, Harvey Hurricane... there are still a lot of possibilities :)

PS: I think you also need to use a different email address than the one you've previously signed up with. Used to be that you could only register one account per email address.

Ishtara Rothschild wrote:

Harvey Jillybean wrote:

:-(

That page didn't work.. Tried all names in the worl, including "kjasgbvpw".. but it just gave me a error message.

But thank you so much for giving me my hopes up there for a while.. *cries*

Anshe Chung's RegAPI site doesn't tell you when a name is already in use. You need to log into SL with your current account, search for the firstname-lastname combination of your choice inworld, and find one that does not exist yet. Here are a few that seem to be free: Harvey Highwater, Lexx Deluxe, Leonard Lastchance, Lester Lyric, Harvey Hurricane... there are still a lot of possibilities
:)

PS: I think you also need to use a different email address than the one you've previously signed up with. Used to be that you could only register one account per email address.

Those are good tips, OP, you should listen.

If you already have registered there a lot it might not work, but if you have only one account as you said in the OP, it should work for you. Use a new email address.

It's the last bastion of last names in SL, that I know of.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4679 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.