TG -to- MG

Adrien Parkin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4670 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I'm going to be turning 18 this [2011] New Year's Eve.

I'd like to know if there's a way to either, update my current account and change it to a MG account, some how... or if i can delete my TG account and have all inventory and lindens transfered to a MG account.?

There's alot of stuff in my inventory that i'd like not to have to re-purchase...      :C

Thanks! :]

3 answers to this question

The teen grid disappeared awhile ago. Everyone is now on the same grid. So by logging in to your account, you should be fine. You will automatically be let into mature regions when you turn 18. Until then you still have the same grid as the rest of us, you just can't go everywhere at the moment :D

Since the Teen Grid merged with the main grid last December, your account is a MG account. Anything that was in it should've transitioned during the merge. I couldn't find anything talking about the transition from a restricted (16-17 year old) account to regular account, but I believe it's just a change in the database. No action on your part is required.

ETA: Wow -- nobody had answered when I started to answer. Ansariel Hiller's answer is the one I'd go with.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4670 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.