Original Furniture from house won't move !

DaynaG

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi i've just started renting a new house here in SL my house started off with some furniture to settle in...but now i want it gone...i have bought my own furniture that i would love in my house where the original furniture is...but thats the problem i cannot edit, delete, or move the original furniture...so i'm stuck...doesanyone have a way to change this....My house is in Farrah Island A.K.A. ! JCNY Collection - Jewelry & Wedding Rings. MAIN STORE, AND MALL

Please comment and if you can help me further in SL please don't hesitate to IM me or come check it out for yourself :)

DaynaG

if you can't do anything with the furniture it means who ever rezzed the home rezzed those too right click them and find out who the owner is contact them see if they will delete the stuff if your rental was sold to you as a furnished house rental the owner of the stuff in the home may be unwilling to remove the furniture

Thing is with my rental i dont have enough L$'s to move anywhere else this was a cheap place and i've made a new forum about where to get jobs and that ughh its annoying being quite new and your time zone being far out of sync with SL time :( ty everyone for helping though....my LandLady said as soon as someone moves out she is going to make half the houses with furniture and half without so you have the choice and will add the bit about not being able to edit original furniture in a NC.... I thought she was being moody to start with because she never answered me but she does now lol...And turns out to be very nice :) :matte-motes-big-grin:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4638 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.