Double charged...

Theylon Darkfold

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I just went in and bought or tried to buy linden and it never went through... so i went over and checked my Account transactions and what not only to see that it charged me not once.. but twice on my card (pending apparently) but still never gave me the linden... I was going to call and get it reputed and al that but thought maybe it would be fixed here becouse i do NOT want my cart charged repeatedly just for "credit" or whatever.   Please refund all transactions made TODAY so that i may purchase linden PROPERLY and not have a stupid thing like ...i dunno... lag or something mess with my finances.   Its things like this that can cause me to quit SL all together.

3 answers to this question

This is a resident supported forum, so nothing we can do about your request.  You should probably contact Billing (info below)

As a side note I love the way people threaten to leave SL on this forum as some sort of punishment to LL.  LL doesn't read this stuff. Sorry to say, but one sounds like a petulant child when one does that.

--Cinn

Billing support phone numbers
Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

Our Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Local Toll-Free numbers

France: 0805.101.490
Germany: 0800.664.5510
Japan: 0066.33.132.830
Portugal: 800.814.450
Spain: 800.300.560
UK: 0800.048.4646
Support is in English Only

Normally when you try to buy lindens inworld and for some reason it doesn't work, you get that amount as a credit in your US Dollar balance (under Account Summary).

When you buy Lindens from your browser, that credit will be taken first, so there is no double billing or "lost" money for you. :)

As for the apparent double billing you mentioned, wait a bit. This seems to be some strange function in how the billings works. It should vanish after a small amount of time. (If not, just send a Ticket :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4641 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.