Trouble getting item to show on Marketplace/ Xstreet

Tralalisa Sparta

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been trying to get an item I made to show up on my marketplace/xstreet items for sale. All the others in the box are showing up with no problem. I have taken this one item out, reset, put back in, reset, sinc box again, checked all scripts etc..but it will not show up. It is a house I made and all items were made with full permissions including scripts. Any ideas? Thanks! 

The only thing I can think of, Tralalisa, is that *something* in the linkset or in the containing box is set to no transfer.  I had the same thing happen once and I checked everything in the linkset, did everything you did and it would not show up for no amount of begging, pleading or threatening.  Then I discovered that the containing box had a no transfer script in it. 

Maybe someone  will be along shortly that might have more ideas.

I have a similar problem.  I synced my magic box last night after adding some items and a bunch of stuff became "unavailable".  Resetting the box did not help, copying the box and deleting the original no help, so now half a dozen items that are all definately in the box and which were working fine before I tried to sync last night are now all undetected by the market place.

And the more things hang up the synch function, the more orders stand to show as delivered on the transaction screen, which are not delivered.

That this fits perfectly into my conspiracy theory is not merely a sign that everything does.

I still can't come up with a conspiratorial explanation for why Kampu Oyen's order for the nonexistent item went double, even though the shopping cart was not used.

In fact, that would seem conspiratorially counterproductive in terms of possibly doubling orders under 5L.

But the bad synching, in principle... yeah... total conspiracy material there.

I sell a variety of items.  There was no pattern to the items that were undetected by price (for instance both the freebie no mod and the modifiable 190 linden version of a particular product were undetected, as were a number of tattoo layer items at 55 lindens).  In type they ranged from basic posing stand (for adjusting prims) to a tip jar, and included tattoo layers and a home decor item in between.

My boxes are both on my little parcel on mainland, which is very low lag.   Both boxes have less than 100 items and my sales volume is really very low (so I doubt the boxes were overwhelmed by a delivery que)

I'm fairly certain someone else posted what sounded like a similar or same problem within the last few weeks.  Like me, none of the usual measures (re-syncing, resetting out the box) seemed to help, and the issue resolved itself after a time (it might even have been around 24 hours, although I'm going from memory here).

Not sure if you read or posted in that thread, but it was fairly recently if you are interested in looking for it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.