How to meet someone from your city ?

dude434

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Check out inworld search dude... I typed in "Toronto", and got a group right away you can join & talk in called "Toronto in Second Life", and tons of other Toronto-related listings of people & places.

The first group has 230 members from your city! BTW greetings from Vancouver :)

Oh about that lag? Yeah :matte-motes-bashful: Lindens are working on it, its one of their core focus areas of improvement.

Lag in SL has nothing to do with how far away anyone is from you. I've done interactions with people in the US, Canada and France all at once, and had no appreciable delays in responses from anyone.

If you want less lag while doing an RP setting, turn down your draw distance. If you're concentrating on interacting with people within local chat range (20 Meters) of you, why have your draw distance set to force your computer to render things a full sim away?

Thanks for all your posts, really for asking such question "how to meet" really I am trying to meet someone from opposite sex without spending money by going to night clubs, registering on online dating & sitting on facebooks browsing through fake profiles or profiles one does not get replies back.  :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4676 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.