all Viewer I have crash on Win7 Ultimate x64 can everyone help me?

Blackstar Back

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4688 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Without any more information than that it's impossible to give much of a diagnosis.  It's hard to tell even whether you are crashing or simply disconnecting.  Take a look at http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/doku.php?id=run_crash to see if any of the advice there helps.  I know it says Phoenix, but the solutions apply to any viewer you might have.  If you want to add more information to your question, click the Options link in its upper right corner and select Edit.

It is "not" your operating system as I use the same and can run all viewers, so look beyond that. And agreed, more info is needed. You might try lowing your graphics setting and draw distance. You could just be overtaxing your computer (likely your graphics card) and it is shutting down. Also a cleanup (I use CCleaner but there are similar products out there for free) and a defrag wouldn't hurt if you haven't done that lately.

Good luck. Hopefully someone techier than I will have the answer for you.

It's not Windows, it's your connection it is "intermittent".

Try these.

For wired connections for modems only: Disconnect all wires concerning your connection, wait 30 seconds then plug them back in again, including the modem and transformer. Wires should snugly fit into ports. These instructions do not apply to routers.

For wireless connections and routers: Reset your system clock. See "help and support" in Windows for directions.

It is best not to use a wireless connection with SL. Laptops are also not advised for SL. A 10/100/1000 adapter is best with a good sized memory cache (1GB or more).

If these fail contact your ISP for assistance the problem might be in the line too your connection.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4688 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.