The pleasurection group spoiled me by some l$ (>65l$) as I wasn't online. What's the reason ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Djinn haven't been online for a long time. But he came back recently to try to meet friends.

I observed that his l$ account shows a negative value. I examine attentively the last operations in the history of transaction and saw that the pleasurection group get l$ from Djinn account l$ by l$ or by 2l$ at once.

I am sure they have done it all along while Djinn was away from second life. And the stolen money is more than 64l$.

Djinn left this group. But I want to put a claim against them.

Best regards

2 answers to this question

You're not likely to have any success.  You were charged L$65 (about 26 cents) --- your share of the group's liability, like all other group members in your role.  That's how the group pays its bills for event advertizing or other expenses.  If you didn't want to pay your share, you could have left the group or asked the group's owner why people in your role are paying a share of group costs.  As it is, the bills have been paid, you have left the group, and the past is past.  Time to move on.

If you look in the Group Info you will probably see that one of the abilities for the "Everyone" role, is "Pay group liabilities & receive dividends".

That is checked by default & most group owners uncheck it, so that their members do not get charged for things like searches, classified ads etc.

You will need to contact the group owner and ask for a refund or if they say that it is delberate, leave the group.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.