How come that i got -30Lindens?! I didint even came online much but i got like -30L.

Beate Levee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4650 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Often group owners do not realise they need to uncheck the box for liabilities if they don`t want their members to be charged. They will show on your transactions each tuesday and  it will say which group or groups are charging you.

You can contact the owners or leave the groups.

You can view all transactions from and to your account at https://secondlife.com/my/account/transactions.php

Most probably you are member of a group that was charged for something. See e.g. What is a group liability and Group Liability Charge?

There is also a Video Tutorial by Torley: What is a group liability?

Unfortunately, by default all members of a group will be charged for expenses of the group like search listing fees for group owned land. The owner has to explicitly remove the "ability" to be charged (and to receive income of the group, e.g. if the group sells land) from the "everyone" role (and any other roles that should not be charged) to limit the deduction to certain group members (e.g. the ones in the "owner" role). Some group owners forget to do this, some aren't even aware they should do it and even others might leave the setting in to fraud their fellow group members. It's also possible a group owner decided everyone should pay for the groups' expenses, but didn't communicate it properly to the other group members, without any ill intend. See also these feature requests:

• SVC-378 Role 'Everyone' in new groups should not have ability "Pay group liabilities and receive group dividends"
  • VWR-10467 Group members having the ability to 'opt out' of group liability
  • SVC-4604 Make the group ability "Pay group liabilities and receive group dividends" strictly opt-in

Off course, it's also possible that you yourself own land that has setting that cause fees being charged.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4650 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.