def v2 is bugged

greek Wingtips

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4622 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I thought I would d\load pheonix veiwer as I was geeting so many problems with v2 and its crap update, and I can tell you now ,without any adjustments to my pc at all, its bug free loaded faster, no grapfic problems, nothing ran complety great, my

conclusion is that Lidens need to test thier software before release, yes v2 has more bells and whisltes but I tell you I now have been cponverted to use third party viewers, until LL's get a stable viewer I shall not be using it

greek Wingtips wrote:

I thought I would d\load pheonix veiwer as I was geeting so many problems with v2 and its crap update, and I can tell you now ,without any adjustments to my pc at all, its bug free loaded faster, no grapfic problems, nothing ran complety great, my

conclusion is that Lidens need to test thier software before release, yes v2 has more bells and whisltes but I tell you I now have been cponverted to use third party viewers, until LL's get a stable viewer I shall not be using it

Viewer 2.7.6 (Project Windlight Region) is the one i use, and so far it's the stablest & fastest viewer that i've used so far :)

well I can conclusive say that v2 is bugged why, well I d/loaded firestorm and works a treat not only is it faster but stable

too no crashed no re-tuxturing or nothing, perfect no I can go ahead and enjoy the game without any sitting trying to sort all

bugs with v2, LL plz take up upon this, if others can get it right why cannot you guys do it.

greek Wingtips wrote:

I thought I would d\load pheonix veiwer as I was geeting so many problems with v2 and its crap update,

Let's see you do better.

its bug free

Fact not in evidence.

If you're going to go on a trolling bitchfest, at least make an attempt at spelling and grammar, and perhaps highlight the differences.  Especially when the developers you're siding with cannot be trusted.

Baloo Uriza wrote:

greek Wingtips wrote:

I thought I would d\load pheonix veiwer as I was geeting so many problems with v2 and its crap update,

Let's see you do better.

its bug free

Fact not in evidence.

If you're going to go on a trolling bitchfest, at least make an attempt at spelling and grammar, and perhaps highlight the differences.  Especially when the developers you're siding with

1. Old tired response to anyone who dares voice an opinion about the numerous issues in V2. The fact that KirstenLee Cinquetti, the Firestorm team, the Imprudence team, and numerous TPV developers have managed to massively modily the base LL code for better performance and usability shows that someone indeed can do better than LL. Also minus points for raising a non sequitur and a strawman. One need not be a programmer or software engineer in order to point out well-known and easily reproduced bugs any more than one need be an automotive engineer to point out that a 1985 Yugo is in fact a terrible car. One need only be a driver.

2. False. Wholly different development team. The 40% or so of the SL playerbase who use Phoenix/Firestorm would also strongly disagree that there's anything untoward with Phoenix. As their code is totally open source and easily auditable by anyone who cares to do so, if there were malicious code contained therein it would be found and someone would blow the whistle.

Maybe YOU should get your facts straight before admonishing others.

As for Grammer, let's get something straight that has nothing to do with what point  am making, so less bitching and get involved with the point I started  I am quaiflied IT engineer for over 10 years so dianosing problems and find the root to problem is well in my field, I tell you from my findings that once I moved over to firestorm all the bugs and teething problems

I had with V2 vanished, and that was without touching any of my PC settings, so anyone with half a brain can work out that V2 is bugged or needs sorting. one other thing I was probally on for the first to move over two v2 as I never used emerald

or any other viewer before until now, so again I not in anyway against LL viewer, and those who think am bitching I would like  to ask them 'do you pay tiers' if you dont then try spending hard earn cash every month and have a product that don't work right, am sure if you types were to buy something in a shop and it was design for the purpose it was selling for you would be the first to start to complain. those who like me do pay to play this game have every right to moan as we are customers. Highting problems and feedback can only be a good thing for LL or whovever hence forums.

so before you get personal  and bitch try and think and reply to the issues within this dissucsion.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4622 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.