Land encroachment--reports filed. No LL response. Help??

Palemoon Twilight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4654 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have several items encroaching on my land. I have completed and filed reports with the LL reporting tool, as well as contacted the residents who left things on my land. The items are only partially on my land, so I cannot simply remove them. Now what do I do. LL isn't responding, and neither are the people who left the items. 

3 answers to this question

I assume you are premium, so I would get onto Live Chat and keep bugging them until something is done.

Its a long standing problem that has caused many dramas over the years, the good news is that there is a new feature coming that deals with the problem, so hopefully people won`t have to suffer due to inconsiderate neighbours for much longer.

• Like 1

Yeah, I had a row with a neighbour once who was so stubborn and wouldn't move back a row of those wretched Plumeria plants overhanging my land by quite a bit. In the end, a giant animation of an ass's backside along her boundary brought her to the negotiating table, well that and the tree through her house. I really don't understand people who knowingly push over the boundary and then get all ratty when you ask them to move their stuff back. LL didn't respond to my AR.

The last AR that I sent in about a neighbor took TWO MONTHS to get rectified so I suggest that "put something on their land" ploy and see if they won't fix things.

It is also good to note that SOME folks are not actually here -- like almost never. I have a freind who has land (premium) and since it is free and he pays yearly keeps it up even though he never actually logs in. So the person in question my not be getting your notes.  In that case the return retrobution will do no good. If you have a visitor tracker (I think there must be free ones on the marketplace or IM for one) you could see if they actually come to their land. That might be good to know.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4654 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.