how are people getting away with using copybots in SL to STEAL Horses?Angelo Iceghost did on my land

Zander Razor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4697 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

8 answers to this question

Please remove the name from your post, it is not allowed here. You can edit your post in the options button at the top right of your question.

Anyway, we are all Residents like you here. Nor us or LL will get involved in disputes between you and this person. Yet you can file a AR if you are enclined to.

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Filing-an-abuse-report/ta-p/700065

Hmmm. You wouldn't happen to be competitors in the horse business, would you?

If this person (and I would suggest, as did valerie, that you remove this person's name) somehow copybotted and/or stole your horse, file an AR. You might also file a ticket with the creators. They can probably figure it out easier than LL can and just delete it from their end.

i don't deal in this whole breedable horses thingie myself, but i have friends who do. could the horse somehow have been set for sale? my friends did tell me about experiencing this. so my advice would be to make sure none are set for sale unless you do want to sell them. check your transaction history for traces of this incident.

dashboard > account > transaction history

and, yeah, do remove the name from your post.

add info/comments to your post by using options > edit.

A copy bot does not STEAL a horse.  It is impossible to steal in SL.  However if you inadvertently set something for sale then people can buy it...fair or not.  So, if you did not mean to sell the item---you can see if the purchaser will sell it back to you.  If not, then chalk it up to experience and make sure all your items are set with appropriate permissions.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4697 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.