my dad is getting stalked and he has blocked her and she continues gettin throught the blocks

Cherry81

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4655 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

If you have documented evidence (pics, IMs, ... ), file an Abuse Report.  If she keeps stalking, keep filing ARs, and keep referencing previous reports.  Harrassment is a TOS violation.  If LL's investigation of your claims verifies that it has happened, they can apply sanctions up to a permenent ban.  When you file an AR, you will get an acknowledgement but will never know the outcome, because that would be a privacy violation.  Whatever you do, however, do NOT retaliate, because that can be a TOS violation itslef, and you could be banned.

ETA:  Incidentally, you cannot file an AR on your Dad's behalf.  If he is being stalked, he has to file the AR himself.

• Like 1

If your dad 100% ignores her, no matter what she does, she will eventually get bored and stop. There is no fun in trying to provoke someone if they refuse to acknowledge your existance. Do not tell her to stop or shut up or go away etc because all that does it show her that she CAN push your buttons and get attention & she will carry on. She cannot do anything to physically harm you, all she can do is be annoying, don`t rise to the bait, mute/block her and all her alts and have zero communication.

You can keep filing ARs, but I`m sure you have realised how futile that is if she keeps changing names. It is just making you think of her more by going through the process of gathering evidence and keep filing reports, time you could better spend ignoring her.

Good luck, I hope she gives up soon.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4655 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.