Please can we opt out of sale emails?

Hollee Dion

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

part of me agress that it should be a options, another part of me wishes i had your problem lol

It would be atlest nice, to have it had a dedicated email , so i could auto sort it to a file, incase someone brings a issue up and I have a proof of purchase on my own records.

I get on average  maybe ten/twenty emails a day, and it's certainly manageable to delete them.   It's a small feature to ask for though and it's been acknowledged as a problem from a year ago.  July 2010 first comment in that thread..."Will add a flag to turn them off."   It was even flagged as 'fix pending' for months I think.  It's not a design issue, for example where they don't want to allow giant colored fonts in listings.  I use that as an example as that's a similar long standing jira with as many votes. 

I read the forums and blogs all the time but rarely post so I know the marketplace team are working on direct delivery.  I hope is comes out soon and if it's as successful as they plan I'm sure it will be a really major benefit to some on the marketplace.

For me there's just a lot more of this usability and feature stuff that would be nice to have addressed than some invisible delivery system that I won't even notice changing to.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.