I have 5 questions.

MaddieAldridge1 Baudin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4761 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

Assuming that you mean to ask these in the context of SL ........ :smileytongue:

1.  Yes

2. It's all a game.  All she has to do is go to Marketplace and type in a keyword like "pregnant".  She can buy a prepackaged service that does everything.

3. No.  But she can convince a partner to play the game too.  There are male versions of the pregnancy "kit"on Marketplace too.

4. Yes.

5.  Check in Search with your viewer to find adoption agencies in world.  They'll be pleased to tell you all you need to know.

• Like 1

MaddieAldridge1 Baudin wrote:

Question #1. Can my Avatar Pregant???

Yes, there are ways to simulate conception, pregnancy, birth control, and even delivery of the baby.  None of these are standard capabilities. They all require either creating or purchasing scripted add-ons, like a pregnancy HUD, or require doing text roleplay to simulate the same effects. You can adjust the appearance sliders to look pregnant, or can purchase pre-made shapes that make you look like you are in various stages of pregnancy.

Question #2. How does my girl get pregnat???

Either by simply roleplaying it in chat ("Oh, dear, I need to tell you, I used a pregnancy test kit today, and... we're gonna have a baby!"), or by using scripted gadgets that automate the process. One good example that you can find on SL Marketplace is the "Mama Allpa HUD",  but there are several other options.

Question #3. Does she have to have sex with another avatar to get pregnant???

That is the usual method - interacting with someone else who has a compatible sex simulation system that supports conception and pregnancy effects. But most of those also allow you to simply set your condition to "Pregnant". 

Question #4. Can she adopt???

Yes, there are 'Adoption agencies" in SL that will roleplay doing an adoption, and many of those can connect prospective "Parents" with other players that want to roleplay in a family setting as child avatars. 

Question #5. How can my girl adopt???

By getting a friend to play along with the idea as roleplay, or by going through an 'Adoption Agency' to find a stranger that wants to roleplay the part of a child in your family. 

Answers given above.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4761 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.