I seem to be unable to teleport to the Zeuzera sim (anywhere) either to group land or other parcels.

Excalibur Longstaff

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4673 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Neither me or my SL partner are able to get to our "Club Raz" group land or anywhere else in Zeuzera. Is that still a valid sim? I double checked my maturity settings and tried both release browser and KirstensViewer.

The sim still appears on the map, and I can TP to adjacent sims. No ban message (it's a mainland sim so unlikely to have two avatars who own a group that owns land there to be banned sim-wide). Currently there is only one avatar in the sim so it is unlikely to be "full". Not only can I not enter the sim but all I can see from other sims is raw terrain. I wonder how I might request a reboot for that sim. This reminds me of a time when I was the lone avatar left in a Caledon sim...no one else could get in or out but they could IM me. Rebooting fixed it in that situation and suspect it is needed here.

6 answers to this question

The way to find out if the sim still exists is to look for it with your Map view.  If it shows up, it exists.  If you can't go there, it could be that it's off line for maintenance, or that it already has so many avatars on it that the servers are keeping others from entering, or that you have been banned, ......  The two best things to try are: (1) Go to another sim (like Smith, for example) and try to TP from there and (2) Log out of SL, go out for coffee, and try logging in straight to Zeuzera when you come back a half hour or more later.

• Like 1

The sim is reported as online according to the Grid Survey:

http://gridsurvey.com/display.php?id=11725

It does appear with the single avatar showing in the sim that it may need a restart.  Submit a support ticket or connect Live Chat to request a restart.  If you cannot submit a support ticket or contact Live Chat because you are Basic, then look in your group for someone who is Premium, explain the problem (maybe ask if they can get to the sim) and ask them to contact Live Chat for a restart.

I just tried to log in to Zeuzera and the log in failed.  I logged into my home (about 5 or 6 sims away) and was successful and then tried to TP to Zeuzera...........the TP failed.  I TP'd to an adjacent sim and tried to walk into Zeursera and could not cross the sim crossing........got a message about unable to enter banned parcel (I've never seen that message before......what is banned parcel anyway?).  Tried to fly into the sim and got a familar message........."unable to complete the sim crossing in a timely manner.  Try again later".

I'm going try again in about 5 minutes........if the problem still exists I'll try connecting Live Chat to see if I can get the sim restarted.

I just got out of Live Chat and the Scout I talked to is going to try to get the sim restarted.  He agrees it's the sim and not anything banned by anyone.

He asked to check in about an hour to see if it's fixed.  That would be about 3:45 SL time.

Edit:

I'm in Zeuzera right now.  There is an awful lot of the sim that is Age Verified.  I can only find one parcel that is not age verified......it appears to about 1/8 the sim and there is no builds on it.  It might be that the owner(s) of the other parcels have set the land to Age Verified only.  But, at least, I can get in the sim which is something I couldn't do a while ago.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4673 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.