Banned from Region

Lauretta Hancroft

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I am banned from the region i am renting from however all my objects still there and well the land still lists me as owner and still has my name on it..wth is going on

Ok I contacted the owner or least the person i paid my tier.. No response..it is strange the land still under my group which i am primary owner of, all my stuff there, and name is still same...youd think if i was banned on purpose the objects would have be swiftly returned and land up for sale...I am so confused..The island did "disappear" for a day then when i accused of taking my money it re-appeared and now i am banned...Oh and i have talked to the other residents on island and they said i am not banned from region according to them...so still is this a LL issue..btw my landlord is one of those absentee ones you pay and never hear from them

3 answers to this question

You need to contact the region owner (notecard is most likely best) with the details and ask for an explaination as well as a fix for the problem. If you were banned on purpose, they should at least return your items I would think. If it is an error, you can be taken off the ban list.

Good luck.

• Like 1

Other residents may not see who is banned if they are looking under 'Land'.  The estate owner can ban at the estate level and other residents would never see that list.  If your landlord is so absentee, you may wish to rent from a group with a better track record of customer service.  Good luck!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4675 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.