I'm being griefer'ed

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4706 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I encountered this dude in one of the sandboxes named Talby; didn't catch his last name, but he joined in May; he immediatly tried to order me off a ship of a friends then hit me with a IM griefer and has managed to crash my SL about 10 times currently. Can someone in Linder Labs get OFF their duff and DO something about people doing crap like this? Or maybe investigating 10 consequietive client crashes in a row?

REAPER Firehawk wrote:

I encountered this dude in one of the sandboxes named Talby; didn't catch his last name, but he joined in May; he immediatly tried to order me off a ship of a friends then hit me with a IM griefer and has managed to crash my SL about 10 times currently. Can someone in Linder Labs get OFF their duff and DO something about people doing crap like this? Or maybe investigating 10 consequietive client crashes in a row?

just AR him..they won't know anything till you do..

REAPER Firehawk wrote:

You probably don't want to report him to Linder Labs for obvious reasons. :-)  The others gave you good advice. I can leave a list of other sandboxes to use.  Sandbox List

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4706 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.