Need help with finding Avatar/Account dates.

Iparker5555

Question

Hello! I am interested in knowing if there is a method to view the specific date when the character's display name was altered. I am aware that the year is displayed, but I am curious about the precise date. It would be wonderful to discover the official creation date of my character in order to commemorate their birthday.

3 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Iparker5555 said:

Hello! I am interested in knowing if there is a method to view the specific date when the character's display name was altered. I am aware that the year is displayed, but I am curious about the precise date. It would be wonderful to discover the official creation date of my character in order to commemorate their birthday.

On your SL dashboard under Connect and Share/My Second Life your Feed may show when you changed you Display name.  That Feed doesn't always display things correctly but the only place, AFAIK, where it can be seen.

• Thanks 1

On 5/15/2024 at 4:43 AM, Rowan Amore said:

On your SL dashboard under Connect and Share/My Second Life your Feed may show when you changed you Display name.  That Feed doesn't always display things correctly but the only place, AFAIK, where it can be seen.

The display does not indicate the specific day or time, but rather the range of years. I'm wondering if it is possible to view a precise date on the display.

Screenshot 2024-05-17 at 11.03.38 AM.png

15 minutes ago, Iparker5555 said:

The display does not indicate the specific day or time, but rather the range of years. I'm wondering if it is possible to view a precise date on the display.

if i'm right displayname change is annouced in public chat. If you have that saved on your machine you might be lucky... 

otherwise it's a no