Curious about a custom EvoX skin

KatrinaSvetlana

Hello, I'm curious how much it would cost to have someone make a custom EvoX skin for my avatar? I'm just looking around at prices, not for sure going to do it yet. The thought of having a unique custom EvoX skin for my avatar is cool though.

There is such a wide range of body skins and BoM enhancements from places like Izzies that I'd be hard pressed to suggest you spend money on a custom made skin. For heads/faces, I can see that, though the issue then becomes having it match/blend seamlessly to your neck where you body skin is.

There is one skin maker known for creating celebrity and custom face designs (her name always escapes me yet easily found in the Marketplace), but the cost of creating a custom face that only you own was I thought too high, something like 65,000L or something. Way into the hundreds of RL $ anyway.

I'd be happy if I could just finish mine off with a little BoM cleft on the tip of my nose, and get the tip a tiny bit more squarish.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, KatrinaSvetlana said:

Hello, I'm curious how much it would cost to have someone make a custom EvoX skin for my avatar? I'm just looking around at prices, not for sure going to do it yet. The thought of having a unique custom EvoX skin for my avatar is cool though.

It would be cheaper to learn how to make skins yourself. Miss Canning has a good course that is quite affordable https://misscanning.thinkific.com/courses/lelutka-evox-skin-creating-course

Alternatively, there are skin templates on the marketplace that you can edit.

• Like 1